Alright, I’m done. I’m pleased. I’m proud. I love my little tattoo.
I hope it heals well. It took me over 2 hours. Going over the lines, making it dark. Didn’t think it would take me that long.
It truthfully doesn’t symbolize anything directly, but the process of doing this traditionally is very significant. In my culture, tattoos are traditionally worn by all people, especially warriors and women who reach the age of fertility. This has since been nearly wiped out by colonization by the Spanish and by Americanization. And so it was fitting to have my first tattoo be done in this method.
- missylaraine likes this
- that-directioner-girl69 likes this
- lionessaa likes this
- prozac-smile likes this
- theplacewhereillalwaysloveyou reblogged this from ontheroadtojoy
- theplacewhereillalwaysloveyou likes this
- kellycdb likes this
- armyofchaos likes this
- hickeys-on-my-aorta likes this
- formerlybunsenturner reblogged this from ontheroadtojoy
- aprilv0nsleazze likes this
- pixardisneyghibli likes this
- runningsoul likes this
- ontheroadtojoy posted this